TOEFL students all ask: How can I get a high TOEFL iBT score?
Answer: Learn argument scoring strategies.
Why? Because the TOEFL iBT recycles opinion-based and fact-based arguments for testing purposes from start to finish. In other words, the TOEFL iBT is all arguments. That's right-all arguments. If you want a high score, you need essential argument scoring strategies. That is what Scoring Strategies for the TOEFL iBT gives you-and more!
You will also learn how to:
- Graphically map out all TOEFL iBT tasks and question types.
- Analyze all TOEFL iBT tasks and question types rhetorically.
- Recycle argument strategies from one task to the next.
- Deliver basic and advanced opinion-based and fact-based verbal responses.
- Write basic and advanced opinion-based and fact-based essays.
- Revise verbal and written responses for greater coherence and higher scores.
- Think like an official TOEFL iBT speaking rater and writing rater.
- Manage your time to maximize scoring.
- Predict testing points and distractors.
- Take fast and accurate notes.